Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Battle of the Stupid Birthday Cakes: Braylon Edwards vs. Floyd Mayweather

Braylon Edwards and Floyd Mayweather both had big birthday bashes over the weekend and they both enjoyed extravagant cakes as well. Braylon’s cake is a little over the top as the writing on the cake states “I came, I saw, I conquered.” Um, did we miss something Braylon? Edwards plays wide receiver for the New York Jets and is a frequent league leader in a category no one wants a part of in dropped passes, but if that’s what he wants to conquer that his business. Check out his cake below and tell me what you think.








The best part of this cake is the minature figurine. It looks like a mix of Michael Jackson and and some jewelry encrusted rapper.







As for Floyd "Money" Mayweather, he may have even topped Edwards's cake. The undefeated boxer and best friend rapper 50 cent took it to the next level by not having a cake at all, just a stack of money. As I was on twitter this weekend, 50 cent said he had a big surprise for his friend and you can take it to the bank when 50 talks like that, literally. Take a look below for yourself.




I like the Louie Vuitton emborided name tag along with the nice added touch of the watch and diamonds surronding this "cake". It makes one think though, with money like this, no wonder Mayweather is in no rush to fight Manny Pacquiao.



If I had to pick one, I guess I would say the "Money" cake is the way to go. Just imagine how many cakes you can buy with Mayweather's. Which one do you think is better?

No comments:

Post a Comment