Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Join me on The Sportaholic Radio Show on Beatknockin.com from 10 A.M to 12 P.M this Saturday







Kirk Broussard
I have a great show lined up for this weekend on Sportaholic radio. My featured guest will be Kirk Broussard, former intern coach of the Minnesota Vikings and now NFL scout. He and I will discuss some the burning NFL questions facing the league this year like: Are the Philadelphia Eagles the team to beat with their recent free agent signing flurry, how Haynesworth and Ochocinco fit in the New England locker room and what is his take on covering the 2010 Minnesota Vikings with Brett Favre.










And as always we will cover all the other big sports stories of the week in the NFL, NBA, MLB and much more. You don’t want to miss my “Diss of the week” feature either as I touch on a popular yet sensitive person in the NBA this week. So make sure you tune in from 10 A.M. to 12 P.M on Beatknockin.com. for the best underground sports show on radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment